Let us put on a show for your group!
These 60-minute stage-style productions will wow a crowd with amazing sights and sounds. We bring all the materials for the show, including the sound system. You supply a few tables, a large space and lots of ooohs and ahhhs.
• Designed for grades four through 12.
• Available Monday through Friday during business hours and weekends and evenings if staff is available.
• Programs are 60 minutes each.
• Changes to your scheduled activities or numbers less than 2 business days before your program or the day of your program may result in the suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility.
• Failure to cancel your reservation prior to our arrival is subject to a charge of 100% of the total reservation.
• Book as far in advance as possible. Reservations for programs close two weeks out.
• Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required 2 weeks before the program. Programs are subject to reschedule if payment has not been received by that time.
• All programs require 15-45 minutes of set-up and take-down.
• Consecutive programs booked on the same day should be scheduled with at least 15 minutes between programs.
• Confirmation materials are emailed at the time of reservation.
Watch a variety of hair-raising and high-flying demonstrations of physics in action.
Valerie Horobik, Manager, Programs-on-Wheels
(513) 287-7000 ext. 7166
Karen Venetian, Director, Programs-on-Wheels
(513) 287-7000 ext. 7204
Pricing and reservations
Call (513) 287-7021 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., for more information or to book your program.
Single program: $310
Additional programs: $155*
* Same program, same day
Send us your photos!
If you send us a high-resolution photo of a Museum Center Learning Lab or Programs-on-Wheels program that was presented in your classroom, and we decide to use your photo for publication, we'll give you one FREE Learning Lab or Programs-on-Wheels program! Email your photos, your name, name of your school, program title and program date to:
Manager of School & Teacher Partnerships
Please note: to be considered for publication, all photos must be sent with for all non-Museum Center individuals in the photo. If the photo subject is a minor, a parent or legal guardian must sign the release. If your school has photo releases for each student on file, you do not need to submit a photo release form, just make a note that the school has permission on file.