Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Entry: Free to the public | Location: Union Terminal
Help us celebrate super dogs during our Bark Bash* alongside Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa, Brewhaus Bakery & Dog Bones and others!
*Service animals are always welcome at Cincinnati Museum Center, but please leave all other dogs and pets at home for this event.
Join us for a barking good time with these activities and partners:
🐾Bark Bash Food Bowl from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Chicago Dog (Tomato, Onion, Sports Peppers, Relish and Celery Salt)
- Mexican Dog (Guacamole, Chipotle Cream, Pico de Gallo, Queso Fresca and Tortilla Strips)
- Loaded Dog (Bacon, jalapeño, Cheese Sauce, Sour Cream, Green Onion and Hash Browns)
- Tofu Dog (Tofu, Nuoc Cham and Asian Slaw (vegan and vegetarian))
- Fetch Sticks
- Chow Chow Mix
- Pup Corn (Carmel Pop Corn)
- Pupperoni, Cheese and Crackers
🐾OMNIMAX® Theater film times from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
Superpower Dogs: Buy Tickets
🐾Rotunda from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pick up a Paw Passport as you visit these stations to redeem for a small prize (while supplies last):
- Brewhaus Bakery & Dog Bones Treat Station (while supplies last)
- Craft station featuring dog toys and more (while supplies last)
- Canine Selfie Station
- Red Dog Pet Resort mascot
- Circle Tail, Inc. with service dogs and info table
- The Matt Haverkamp Foundation info table for supporting law enforcement
- 4 Paws For Ability with service dogs and info table
- Blue Line K9 Project info table for supporting law enforcement
- Ohio Police K9 Memorial
🐾Rotunda 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
Meet a very special dog named Trooper
🐾Rotunda 11:30 to a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; or while supplies last
Get a Balloon Dog made
🐾Collett Gallery starting at Noon (while supplies last):
Cookie Decorating (for humans) with Bayberry Bakery
🐾Reakirt Auditorium from 1 to 2 p.m. Limited seating:
Panel Discussion highlighting local organizations and people that understand the importance of mental/physical well being aspects that are associated with dog ownership and support.
- Karen Shirk from 4 Paws For Ability
- Larry Graham MD, Child Psychiatrist
- Mina Lockey PsyD, Psychologist
Activities are free (parking not included) with the exception of the Superpower Dogs film tickets.
About the Panelists
Larry Graham MD, Child Psychiatrist
Larry Graham, MD is a child, adolescent and adult psychiatrist; a local behavioral health leader; and consultant for inpatient and outpatient treatment models, with a special interest in the human-animal interaction. He, his family and many animal friends, live in New Richmond and like being active and outdoors.
Mina Lockey PsyD, Psychologist
Mina Lockey, PsyD is a clinical psychologist working in primary care for Bon Secours Mercy Health. She and her family reside on a farm with their miniature donkeys and dogs. She has a special interest in the role animals play in mental health. She completed her dissertation on the efficacy of animal-assisted therapy for adolescent depression.
Karen Shirk from 4 Paws For Ability
Includes Cincinnati History Museum, Museum of Natural History & Science and The Children's Museum
|Under 1 year:||FREE|
Members receive discounts!
Become a Member today to save on programs, exhibits and films throughout CMC.
Social Media Contest Giveaway
For a chance to win a pawsome prize pack, don’t miss our social media contest running February 4-20, 2020! Enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to our Superpower Dogs OMNIMAX® film, exclusive Superpower Dogs Trading Cards and a $50 Gift Card to the Red Dog Pet Resort.
Join the conversation using