A minimum of two weeks before your desired visit date, complete the Pre-Reservation Checklist below and call (513) 287-7021, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or . The sooner you call, the more likely we can accommodate your group for all the programs you desire on the dates that work best for you!
- School name
- School address
- School phone number
- Teacher name
- Teacher phone number
- Teacher email address
- Grade level
- Number of students (maximum)
- Number of adults & chaperones (5 students to 1 chaperone for through grades 5. 10 students to 1 chaperone grades 6 and higher)
- Preferred date of visit and back up date
- Time of arrival
- Time of departure
- Will your students have bagged lunch?
- First choice of lunch time
- Method of payment (payment is due two weeks before your visit) (credit card, check, cash and P.O.s are acceptable)
What do you want to do?
- All museums
- Featured exhibit
- Early Childhood Learning Lab
- Elementary/Secondary Learning Lab
Get the latest news about Teacher Preview Nights, gallery and exhibit guides, new special exhibitions, teacher resources, professional development opportunities and so much more!SIGN UP TODAY
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide.DOWNLOAD NOW