Field Trip Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a field trip experience at Cincinnati Museum Center
As we continue to develop and open new galleries for you and your students to explore, there are select times when adjacent galleries may be temporarily unavailable in order for exhibit work to occur. Please see the current list of unavailable galleries and dates below.
Current list of unavailable galleries and dates
Duke Energy Children’s Museum
The Woods will be unavailable:
- January 21 – 31
Cincinnati History Museum
Cincinnati in Motion will be unavailable:
- January 27 – February 2
- February 17 – March 13
Shaping Our City will be unavailable:
- January 14 – 15
- January 20 – 25
- January 27 – 31
- February 17 – March 20
Public Landing will be unavailable:
- February 24 – 28
- March 30 – April 3
Museum of Natural History & Science
Neil Armstrong Space Exploration Gallery, presented by the Harold C. Schott Foundation, will be unavailable:
- June 1 – 19
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to speak with a member of our Guest Services team regarding the dates above or about moving your currently-scheduled experience, please call 513-287-7021.
School Group Rates
|Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission (open through February 17)||$7.50||$7.50||N/A|
|Maya: The Exhibition (open March 14 – September 7, 2020)||$9.50||$9.50||N/A|
|Holocaust & Humanity Center||$10||$5||N/A|
|Save 20% when you experience two or more attractions in one day!|
|Discovery Ticket + OMNIMAX® + Destination Moon||$17.50||$17.50||N/A|
|Discovery Ticket + OMNIMAX®||$11||$11||N/A|
|Discovery Ticket + Destination Moon||$12.50||$12.50||N/A|
|Destination Moon + OMNIMAX®||$11||$11||N/A|
|Holocaust & Humanity Center & National Underground Railroad Freedom Center Combo Ticket||$18||$10||$16|
Early Childhood Learning Labs: Pre K-K
(45 minutes, maximum 25 students per lab)
Single Program: $100
Additional Program(s)*: $75
Primary and Secondary Learning Labs: Grades 1-8
(60 minutes, maximum 30 students per lab)
Single Program: $130
Additional Program(s)*: $115
- All schools are required to make a reservation.
- To speak with a reservation specialist please call our Field Trip Hotline at (513) 287-7021.
- If your requested dates, times or programs are already fully booked, then a specialist will contact you for alternate options.
- In order to qualify for group/school pricing, a group is defined as a minimum of 15 paying visitors with a reservation at least two weeks in advance.
- If your group is over 90 people and you are wanting to visit the Nancy & David Wolfe Holocaust & Humanity Center please call (513) 487-3055 prior to filling out this form.
- Submitting this form DOES NOT confirm your reservation.
- You will receive an e-confirmation within 4 business days with details about your school visit once your field trip is confirmed.
- If you do not receive your e-confirmation within 4 business days, please check your spam folder and then contact a reservation specialist at (513) 287-7021.
Payment and cancellations
- Payments with a credit card, check or purchase order are due two weeks before your visit.
- Changes to scheduled activities or numbers made less than 48 hours before your visit or the day of the visit may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility. Call if your plans change.
- For cancellations due to inclement weather or emergency school closings, please call (513) 287-7021 as soon as possible prior to your visit date and time to leave a cancellation message.
- If you are eligible for a grant, please do not fill out the form below. Instead, please call (513) 287-7021 and we will be happy to assist you.
Do you have questions or are you having trouble with the form?
Please call (513) 287-7021 for assisstance.