Giving to the Annual Fund
What happens when you make an investment in Cincinnati Museum Center's Annual Fund?
Life-changing learning moments happen every day. Just ask 18-year-old biology major Richard Dennis! Richard’s childhood love of dinosaurs expanded to a mammoth-sized interest in science when he became a volunteer docent in Museum Center’s Youth Programs five years ago. Interacting with guests and helping design demonstrations helped Richard develop a love of science that he’s taking with him to college and beyond!
As you consider your year-end giving, please consider supporting interactive learning and "ah-ha" moments like Richard’s. Your gift today will help us continue and expand the exhibits, films, programs and research that help learning spring to life for 1.3 million guests each year. Whatever amount you’re inspired to give this season, please accept our most sincere thanks!
To increase the reach of your gift, we invite you to become an Investor in Cincinnati Museum Center with an annual gift of $1,000+. Museum Center Investors are a motivated and growing group of individuals who make an impact on all of our programs. Join us to play a fundamental role in inspiring and engaging learners of all ages.
Welcome to an award-winning place where you can share the world with the special people in your life. The moment you step into the rotunda, you will enjoy an insider’s welcome. Experience preferred status with early access to events, exclusive invitations to tours and updates all specially curated to help you discover more about the topics you love. Meet our impressive staff with behind-the-scenes insight into collections and exhibitions. All of the privileges and benefits are yours, immediately, so you can start collecting memories with your family.
Individual benefits vary by level of investment. All investors ($1,000+) are eligible to join the Investor Clubs. Simply designate the Investor Club that aligns best with your interests when you make your annual gift. Tax receipts, including the fair market value of all benefits received, will be mailed by Jan. 31 of the following year.
For more information, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 513-287-7016 or email@example.com.
Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499
- Gold Card Membership, granting the following privileges:
- Free museum admission and parking for two adults, children or grandchildren age 17 and younger and a guest or caregiver
- Discounted admission to special events and the Robert D. Lindner OMNIMAX® Theater,
- Subscription to Museum Center publications and discounts on dining, retail and programs.
- $50 discounts on Family Memberships, Family Premium Memberships or Club Memberships purchased as gifts.
- National and international travel opportunities.
- Tour & ticketing concierge services
- Ten (10) complimentary guest passes and ten (10) complimentary OMNIMAX® vouchers (upon request).
- Special invitations to exclusive exhibition and OMNIMAX® film previews, private receptions with guest lectures and other events sponsored by the 1788 Club, Hopewell Council, Treehouse Club and Grandparents Club.
Gifts of $2,500 - $4,999
- All benefits offered to Investors at the $1,000 - $2,499 level.
- Consultation with a curator on collecting or object preservation.
- Two (2) tickets to one concert of your choice for Music in the Museum: The Winifred and Emil Barrows Concert Series (upon request).
- One (1) family membership donated on your behalf (upon request).
Gifts of $5,000 - $9,999
- All benefits offered to Investors at the $2,500 - $4,999 level.
- Two (2) family memberships donated on your behalf (upon request).
- Four (4) tickets to one concert of your choice for Music in the Museum: The Winifred and Emil Barrows Concert Series (upon request).
- Reserved seating for Insights Lecture Series (by appointment).
Gifts of $10,000 - $24,999
- All benefits offered to Investors at the $5,000 - $9,999 level.
- Private tour of Museum Center’s collections at the Geier Collection & Research Center with the curator of your choice (by appointment).
- One (1) room rental fee waived.
- Four (4) family memberships donated on your behalf (upon request).
- Season subscription for two to Music in the Museum: The Winifred and Emil Barrows Concert Series (upon request).
Gifts of $25,000-$49,999
- All benefits offered to $10,000 - $24,999 level.
- Platinum Card membership status, granting these exclusive privileges:
- Reserved parking within the circular drive with 1-hour minimum notice (subject to availability and for cardholder use only).
- Complimentary OMNIMAX® admission for cardholder and up to four guests per visit.
Gifts of $50,000 - $99,999
- All benefits offered to Investors at the $25,000-$49,999 level.
- One additional room rental fee waived.
- Eight (8) family memberships donated on your behalf (upon request).
- Private tour of the museum of your choice, followed by refreshments in the Harold C. Schott Union Terminal President’s Office.