Cincinnati Union Terminal
Code of Conduct
In order to provide a safe and enjoyable learning experience for our guests, we ask that all visitors to Union Terminal please abide by this code of conduct.
While on Museum property, the following activities are prohibited:
- Any unlawful acts or behavior
- Any act that threatens the safety of our guests or staff
- Any act that threatens the safety of our exhibits or artifacts
- Any act that threatens the well-being of our building and property
- Any act that is disruptive to other patrons
- Any act that hinders our employees in the performance of their duties
- Any act that is inconsistent with the purpose of this facility, which is to provide for the education of the public
- Smoking is prohibited inside any Consolidated Museum Group buildings
- The use of Electronic Cigarettes is also not permitted inside any CMG building
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- The use of profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- The wearing of obscene, vulgar, or indecent clothing that is inconsistent with a museum and family friendly environment
- Excessive loitering
- Animals, other than licensed service animals
- Touching or tampering with any museum display, artifact, artwork, or property not specifically set aside for that purpose
- Illegal drugs and/or alcohol use while on museum property
- Theft and/or the violation of any other Ohio Revised Code Statue
Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal is a museum, educational facility and an active railway station. In accordance with State guidelines, Homeland Security regulations, and Federal law, firearms, and/or deadly weapons of any kind are prohibited within this facility. Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement Officers must report to the Public Safety Office and show proper identification to conceal carry on our premises.
Cincinnati Museum Center is open to the Public. We encourage everyone to come and enjoy our facility. However, we reserve the right to remove from this facility any person who violates this code of conduct, or otherwise commits such actions as to cause disruption or danger to our guests, staff, museums, or property. We WILL NOT tolerate violence or abuse to anyone on our property, and all criminal behavior will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.