Home School Programs
The perfect addition to any curriculum
We make learning fun with hands-on lessons using museum exhibits and specimens from our extensive museum collections. Make every Monday a Cincinnati Museum Center Monday with options for early childhood and intermediate learners — covering ages 3 to 14!
Early Childhood Home School Programs
For ages 3 to 6. One Monday a month from September through May. Labs last approximately 45 minutes.
Intermediate Home School Programs
For ages 6 to 14. Two Mondays a month from September through May. Labs last approximately 90 minutes.
- Pricing does not include parking or museum admission.
- No refunds.
- Book as far in advance as possible before classes sell out.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Confirmation letters are emailed at the time of reservation.
- Meet your instructor in the Rotunda prior to the start of the program.
Educator Membership Discount
Cincinnati Museum Center shares your mission to educate. To show our appreciation, educators receive a $20 discount on membership. Enrich your family life and the lives of your students.
DOWNLOAD THE DISCOUNT FORM
* Discount cannot be combined with other offers.
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide.DOWNLOAD NOW
Get the latest news about Teacher Preview Nights, gallery and exhibit guides, new special exhibitions, teacher resources, professional development opportunities and so much more!SIGN UP TODAY