Enhance your students' learning!
Bringing your group to the museums or a special exhibition? Enhance your visit by investigating topics such as dinosaurs, world cultures, archaeology and economics in interactive labs that inspire all ages to learn and participate. Labs are designed for pre-kindergarten through grade 12.
If a class is listed outside of your students’ grade fits into your curriculum, please let us know, as we are able to modify most programs!
Early Childhood Learning Labs: Pre K-K
45 minutes, maximum 25 students per lab
Check out a full list of Early Childhood Learning Lab descriptions.
Primary and Secondary Learning Labs: Grades 1-8
60 minutes, maximum 30 students per lab
Early Childhood Learning Labs
Single Program: $100
Additional Program(s)*: $75
Elementary/Secondary Learning Labs
Single Program: $130
Additional Program(s)*: $115
* Same program, same day
- Advance reservations are required for all groups.
- Available Tuesday through Friday
- Labs begin on the hour and half hour starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Changes to scheduled activities or numbers made less than 48 hours before your visit or the day of the visit may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility. Call if your plans change.
- Book as far in advance as possible. Reservations for museum programs close two weeks out.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required two weeks in advance.
- Confirmation materials are emailed at the time of reservation.
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide (coming soon).