We are not currently accepting group visit reservations. Please check back for updates on availability.
Ready to give your group an unforgettable experience?
Bring your group to CMC for a day of fun. Book your group visit today!
Please note, we consider a group a minimum of 15 paying visitors with a reservation at least two weeks in advance.
Plan your group visit
Cincinnati History Museum
Step back in time and experience the history of our city, from our earliest settlers to those actively shaping the Queen City today. Along the way, meet costumed interpreters to better understand and connect with history. Explore a recreation of the bustling Public Landing from the late 1850s and climb aboard the Queen of the West, a replica side-wheel steamboat. Take an aerial view of Cincinnati from the early 1900s through 1940s in Cincinnati in Motion, a 1/64-scale replica of the city complete with the nation’s largest S-scale train model.DISCOVER MORE
The Children’s Museum (Available to groups on Thursdays & Fridays)
Discover hands-on fun for children of all ages in our eight educational and themed play areas, including two specifically designed for preschool-aged children and younger. We encourage kids to climb, crawl, explore and learn about themselves and the world around them. Go on a wilderness adventure through The Woods, be a part of a complex machine in the Energy Zone and explore the neighborhood in Kids’ Town. Dive into arts, culture, reading, science and more with over 1,800 hours of programming each year.DISCOVER MORE
Museum of Natural History & Science
The Museum of Natural History & Science at Cincinnati Museum Center offers a world of science, history and nature through interactive exhibits and amazing artifacts. Guests can reach their own “ah-ha” moment through creative thinking and problem-solving skills. With something for all ages, there’s always more to explore in the Museum of Natural History & Science.DISCOVER MORE
Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center
Located at Cincinnati’s historic Union Terminal, the site where numerous Holocaust survivors arrived in Cincinnati to rebuild their lives, the museum examines this watershed moment through its local connection. Using innovative storytelling, interactive experiences and genuine artifacts, visitors witness the strength and courage of the human spirit set against the backdrop of one of the darkest chapters in human history. The museum incorporates media, artifacts, art and interactive exhibitions to share this history and its lessons. It also includes the Humanity Gallery where visitors explore moments, meeting individuals who activated their character strengths to become upstanders and bring change to our community and world.DISCOVER MORE
The Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater (Currently unavailable for groups)
The Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater takes you to places you can only imagine. Immerse yourself in epic adventures in our five-story domed theater, from the untamed beauty of our natural parks, to the red surface of Mars, to the deep blue sea alongside humpback whales.
Films available to book for field trips and group visits:
- Apollo 11: First Steps Edition
- Backyard Wilderness
- Cuba: Journey to the Heart of the Caribbean
- Humpback Whales
- National Parks Adventure
- Rocky Mountain Express
- Superpower Dogs
- Group discounts apply to an advance reservation made at least two weeks before the date of visit for 15 or more people with one contact for the group and one method of payment. Toddlers ages 1 & 2 are not included in the minimum of 15 to receive group rates with an advance reservation. For Senior Living Providers, groups must be 10 or more paying guests.
- Groups may not exceed 80 total guests. In order to maintain social distancing, group reservations will be split into smaller groups of 20 people or less and will be scheduled to enter experiences at different times.
- Groups must follow all Cincinnati Museum Center rules and regulations, including COVID-19 protocols. Information on how to prepare for your visit can be found here: https://www.cincymuseum.org/visit-updates/.
- Cincinnati Museum Center is open Thursday – Monday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All groups are required to make a reservation.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required at least one week in advance. Cancellations made within 48 hours may result in the suspension of privileges or grant eligibility and no-shows are subject to pay 100% of reservation.
March 14 – January 3, 2021
At its height in 600 A.D., the Maya civilization was the greatest in the world. Discover how this “lost” civilization persists today in renewed vibrancy.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 mission in thrilling detail with Apollo 11: First Steps Edition. Crafted from a newly-discovered trove of never-before-seen 70mm footage and more than 11,000 hours of uncatalogued audio recordings, Apollo 11: First Steps Edition puts you at the center of NASA’s historic lunar landing.
Superpower Dogs showcases the lifesaving superpowers and extraordinary bravery of some of the world’s most amazing dogs.
CINCINNATI HERITAGE PROGRAMS
Discover the city's vibrant revitalization and rich culture through our new walking tours. These 2-hour walking tours through our beautiful city, offered April through October, will cover a variety of interests and captivate individuals, families and groups. To schedule a private group tour, call (513) 287-7021 or email
Minimum of 20 guests at $20.00 per person with a one month advance reservation required. Date and time is scheduled on a docent available basis.
Discount cannot be combined with Cincinnati Museum Center membership rate or any other discount offer.
Open Thursday – Monday
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day