Ready to give your group an unforgettable experience?
Bring your group to CMC for a day of fun. Book your group visit today!
Please note, we consider a group a minimum of 15 paying visitors with a reservation at least two weeks in advance.
Plan your group visit
Cincinnati History Museum
Step back in time and experience the history of our city, from our earliest settlers to those actively shaping the Queen City today. Along the way, meet costumed interpreters to better understand and connect with history. Explore a recreation of the bustling Public Landing from the late 1850s and climb aboard the Queen of the West, a replica side-wheel steamboat. Take an aerial view of Cincinnati from the early 1900s through 1940s in Cincinnati in Motion, a 1/64-scale replica of the city complete with the nation’s largest S-scale train model.DISCOVER MORE
The Children’s Museum
Discover hands-on fun for children of all ages in our eight educational and themed play areas, including two specifically designed for preschool-aged children and younger. We encourage kids to climb, crawl, explore and learn about themselves and the world around them. Go on a wilderness adventure through The Woods, be a part of a complex machine in the Energy Zone and explore the neighborhood in Kids’ Town. Dive into arts, culture, reading, science and more with over 1,800 hours of programming each year.
Field Trips may be scheduled Thursdays through Mondays.DISCOVER MORE
Museum of Natural History & Science
The Museum of Natural History & Science at Cincinnati Museum Center offers a world of science, history and nature through interactive exhibits and amazing artifacts. Guests can reach their own “ah-ha” moment through creative thinking and problem-solving skills. With something for all ages, there’s always more to explore in the Museum of Natural History & Science.DISCOVER MORE
Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center
Located at Cincinnati’s historic Union Terminal, the site where numerous Holocaust survivors arrived in Cincinnati to rebuild their lives, the museum examines this watershed moment through its local connection. Using innovative storytelling, interactive experiences and genuine artifacts, visitors witness the strength and courage of the human spirit set against the backdrop of one of the darkest chapters in human history. The museum incorporates media, artifacts, art and interactive exhibitions to share this history and its lessons. It also includes the Humanity Gallery where visitors explore moments, meeting individuals who activated their character strengths to become upstanders and bring change to our community and world.DISCOVER MORE
The Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater
The Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater takes you to places you can only imagine. Immerse yourself in epic adventures in our five-story domed theater, from the untamed beauty of our natural parks, to the red surface of Mars, to the deep blue sea alongside humpback whales.
Custom films are available at 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. All other time slots are subject to the public film schedule. The following films are available during the custom film timeslots:
- Ancient Caves
- Into America’s Wild
- Dinosaurs of Antarctica
- Backyard Wilderness
- Great Bear Rainforest
- National Parks Adventure
- Jane Goodall – Reasons for Hope
- Secrets of the Sea
- Serengeti: Journey to the Heart of Africa
- Superpower Dogs
- Volcanoes: Fires of Creation
Girlhood: It's Complicated (October 14, 2023 through January 14, 2024)
Girlhood (It’s complicated) explores the diversity of girls’ experience over more than 200 years and through approximately 200 objects. The exhibition examines the ways American girls, from Minnijean Brown to Naomi Wadler, have spoken up, challenged expectations and used their voices to effect change. By examining, preserving and sharing the complexity of our past, we can empower people to create a more just and compassionate future.DISCOVER MORE
- Group discounts apply to an advance reservation made at least two weeks before the date of visit for 15 or more people with one contact for the group and one method of payment. Toddlers ages 1 & 2 are not included in the minimum of 15 to receive group rates with an advance reservation. For Senior Living Providers, groups must be 10 or more paying guests.
- In order to maintain social distancing, group reservations will be split into smaller groups of 60 people or less and will be scheduled to enter experiences at different times.
- Groups must follow all Cincinnati Museum Center rules and regulations, including COVID-19 protocols. Information on how to prepare for your visit can be found here: https://www.cincymuseum.org/visit-updates/.
- Cincinnati Museum Center is open Thursday – Monday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All groups are required to make a reservation.
- Lunch tables must be reserved in advance and cannot be added to the reservation on the day of the visit. The cost for lunch tables is $0.50 per person. Groups that do not reserve lunch tables in advance are not permitted to each lunch at CMC.
- Groups seeking grant funding for field trips must call (513) 287-7021. Grant requests cannot be accepted using the online field trip request form.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required at least one week in advance. Cancellations made within 48 hours may result in the suspension of privileges or grant eligibility and no-shows are subject to pay 100% of reservation.
March 14 – January 3, 2021
At its height in 600 A.D., the Maya civilization was the greatest in the world. Discover how this “lost” civilization persists today in renewed vibrancy.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 mission in thrilling detail with Apollo 11: First Steps Edition. Crafted from a newly-discovered trove of never-before-seen 70mm footage and more than 11,000 hours of uncatalogued audio recordings, Apollo 11: First Steps Edition puts you at the center of NASA’s historic lunar landing.
Superpower Dogs showcases the lifesaving superpowers and extraordinary bravery of some of the world’s most amazing dogs.
CINCINNATI HERITAGE PROGRAMS
Discover the city's vibrant revitalization and rich culture through our new walking tours. These 2-hour walking tours through our beautiful city, offered April through October, will cover a variety of interests and captivate individuals, families and groups. To schedule a private group tour, call (513) 287-7021 or email
Minimum of 20 guests at $20.00 per person with a one month advance reservation required. Date and time is scheduled on a docent available basis.
Discount cannot be combined with Cincinnati Museum Center membership rate or any other discount offer.
Open Thursday – Monday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Member’s-only early entry: Saturdays at 9 a.m.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday – Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.