Sears Homes Walking Tour Confirmation
Thank you for joining us for the Sears Homes Walking Tour. Below is important information to help you prepare for the tour.
This walking tour will be presented in a moderate rain. Bring your raincoats and/or umbrellas and dress for the weather. This tour will only be cancelled in the event of a severe storm, high wind, lighting or tornado warnings. If the tour must be canceled, guests will be notified by email and phone calls by 9 a.m. on the morning of the tour.
This tour meets at Shroder High School, 5030 Duck Creek Road 45227.
Please only park at Shroder High School parking lot.
Tour dates and times are:
Saturday, September 11, 2021.
Severe weather date is Sunday, September 12, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021.
Severe weather date is Sunday, September 19, 2021
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. to noon
11 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Arrive 20 minutes in advance of start time to allow for check-in and to ensure prompt starting time.
- Please abide by the following safety guidelines:
- Masks or face coverings required.
- Social distancing of 6 feet required.
- Dress for the weather.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- There is standing throughout the entire tour.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- No restrooms available.
- Lunch or water is not included.
- Exit Red Bank Expressway
- Right on Duck Creek Road
- Turn RIGHT into parking lot for Shroder High School (5030 Duck Creek Road)
- Look for Cincinnati Heritage Programs’ docents in the school parking lot
- Docents will direct you to the tour which starts at/on Eastwood Circle
Problems day of tour? Call 513-315-7069
Please read, print, sign and bring this waiver with you on the day of the tour. Click here to download the waiver.
Waiver of Liabilty
Please read, print, sign and bring the waiver below with you on the day of the tour.
Problems day of tour?
If you find it necessary to cancel, please call (513) 287-7031 prior to the registration deadline of your tour in order to receive a refund, less a $10 per person cancellation fee.