Learning Through Play
At Cincinnati Museum Center, we know that open-ended, hands-on play is crucial to the development of your students' literacy, life skills and kindergarten readiness.
Join us for Learning Through Play. Choose from several hands-on sessions that are all Kentucky Approved Early Care and Education Trainings and Ohio Approved Professional Development Trainings. Earn up to 5.5 professional development hours. Choose from a variety of sessions led by professionals from Cincinnati Museum Center, CET/ThinkTV, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and University of Cincinnati.
Available sessions may include:
- Adapt the Learning Environment to Support Children with Special Needs presented by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Game-Based Math Learning presented by University of Cincinnati
- Making Reading Irresistible presented by CET/ThinkTV
- Raising Questions presented by Cincinnati Museum Center
- Science Experiments presented by Cincinnati Museum Center
Learning Through Play for Families
Grown-ups and their children can learn and play together! Experience the fun with your kids at Learning Through Play for Families.
Registration is required and includes three session blocks, parking and entrance into the Duke Energy Children’s Museum, Cincinnati History Museum and Museum of Natural History & Science.
To register, please call 513-287-7001.
Admission to Family Days is free for Members or included with Museum Admission.
Learning Through Play is presented with the support and assistance of our partners.