Our Heroes, Our History:
Veterans Day Celebration at CMC
VETERAN'S DAY CELEBRATION
Sunday, November 10, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Entry: Free for Veterans and Members or included with Discovery Pass
Location: Union Terminal
Our Heroes, Our History: Veterans Day Celebration at CMC
Spend time celebrating and honoring the veterans in your life with us on Sunday November 10. Veterans will receive free parking and admission on November 10 to: Duke Energy Children's Museum, Cincinnati History Museum, Museum of Natural History & Science.
Join us throughout the day for:
- 10 to 10:30 a.m.: Bugles Across America performing Taps and Danielle's Melodies performing National Anthem during Opening Ceremonies
- Stories of local veterans during panel discussions.
- Sign thank you posters that will be hung in regional USO centers.
- Learn about local veteran resource organizations.
- See a variety of military vehicles displayed outside. See below!
- 2 to 3:30 p.m.: Join the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust & Humanity Center during a commemoration program in observance of the anniversary of Kristallnacht with musician and educator, Tamara Freeman. Click here for more details: Songs of Warning, Tragedy and Resistance. Reakirt Auditorium
Other Partners include:
- Holocaust & Humanity Center
- Tri-State Warbird Museum
- USO of Central and Southern Ohio
Seeking Military Vehicles to showcase on November 10!
As part of this special event, we are seeking military vehicles (any era) to be displayed out front of Union Terminal. Vehicle examples include: military jeeps, motorcycles and ambulances. Vehicles with large treads (such as tanks) are not permitted. Those interested MUST contact Emily Logue-Rose at email@example.com by November 7 to register their military vehicle. There is no vehicle registration fee and accepted vehicle owners will receive free admission into the event (excluding special exhibition and OMNIMAX®)