Volunteers are a vital part of our institution. Without this special group of dedicated people, Cincinnati Museum Center would not be able to fulfill its mission to “inspire people of all ages to learn more about our world through science, regional history, and educational, engaging and meaningful experiences.”
Join us to find out about our current volunteer opportunities and how you can become part of our team! No prior volunteer experience is necessary—just enthusiasm and an avid interest in the activities and programs we offer. For more information, email email@example.com or call 513-287-7025.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Being a part of a FANTASTIC Cincinnati Museum Center team
- Becoming involved in an environment of life-long learning
- Free admission to Duke Energy Children's Museum (when accompanied by a child)
- Free parking
- Flexible scheduling
- Discounts at the food cart
- Invitations to select exhibit previews, special events and lectures
- Professional development, training opportunities and work experience
*Please Note: For all positions, volunteers must attend a general orientation and participate in additional departmental training. Volunteers are provided with the necessary tools and resources to be a successful part of the Cincinnati Museum Center Volunteer Team.
Thank you for your interest in helping Cincinnati Museum Center provide quality services, programs and education for the community!
We'd like to recognize our current volunteers, listed below and sorted by years of service to CMC.
Jo Ann Rice
Mary Ann Robbe