Programs-on-Wheels brings the excitement of the Cincinnati Museum Center directly to you! Choose from a broad array of educational and entertaining science, natural history and social studies programs-all of which reflect national and Ohio curriculum standards.
Click here to check out how our programs align with National and Ohio curriculum standards.
Click here to download our 2013-2014 Programs-on-Wheels Guide.
Audience and Availability
- Programs are available within a 100-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati.
- Programs given within a 35 to 60-mile radius will be charged a service fee of $35 per visit.
- Programs given within a 61 to100-mile radius will be charged a service fee of $60 per visit. There is a two-program minimum and other restrictions may apply, please call (513) 287-7021 for details.
- Programs are available to schools, day-care centers, pre-schools, libraries, community centers, church groups, scouts, summer camps and more!
- Programs designed for 3-year-olds through kindergarten have a maximum of 25 participants per program.
- Science and Social Studies programs for elementary and middle school students have a maximum of 30 participants.
- Programs are available Monday through Friday or evenings and weekends if staff is available.
- If you have any questions concerning participant numbers, please call (513) 287-7021.
Scheduling and Payment
- Scheduling closes TWO WEEKS prior to a given date.
- We recommend scheduling as early as possible, as days close out quickly.
- Payment by credit card, check or purchase order is required 48 hours before the start of the program. Programs are subject to cancellation if payment has not been received by that time.
- All programs require set-up and take-down time. Consecutive programs booked on the same day should be scheduled with at least 15 minutes between programs. When more than an hour and half exists between the end of one program and the start of another, discounts will not apply.
- To schedule a program, call (513) 287-7021
- Cancellations within two business days of program will incur a cancellation fee of $35.