Programs-on-Wheels brings the excitement of Cincinnati Museum Center directly to you!
Choose from a broad array of educational and entertaining science, natural history and social studies programs - all of which reflect national and Ohio curriculum standards.
Click here to check out how our programs align with National and Ohio curriculum standards.
Click here to download our 2013-2014 Programs-on-Wheels Guide.
Audience and Availability
- Programs are available within a 125-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati.
35-55 miles from Museum Center - $35 (2 program minimum)
56-75 miles from Museum Center - $50 (3 program minimum)
76-100 miles from Museum Center - $65 (4 program minimum)
101-125 miles from Museum Center - $80 (4 program minimum)
Programs are available to schools, daycare centers, pre-schools, libraries, community centers, church groups, scouts, summer camps, and more.
Early Childhood Programs
Maximum of 24 participants per program
Minimum age requirement of 3 years.
Elementary & Secondary
Maximum of 30 participants.
Scheduling and Payment
- Payment or signed purchase order is required 2 weeks prior to programs.
- All programs require 15-45 minutes of set-up and take-down time.
- Consecutive programs booked on the same day should be scheduled with at least 15 minutes between programs.
- Late cancellation fee of $35 if cancelled within 2 business days of program.