Programs-on-Wheels brings the excitement of Cincinnati Museum Center directly to you!
Choose from a broad array of educational and entertaining science, natural history and social studies programs - all of which reflect national and Ohio curriculum standards.
Click here to see how our programs and exhibits align with the Ohio Revised Science and Social Studies Academic Content Standards and the National Science and Social Studies Academic Standards.
Click here to download our 2014-2015 Programs-on-Wheels Guide.
Audience and Availability
- Programs are available within a 125-mile radius of downtown Cincinnati.
35-55 miles from Museum Center - $35 (2 program minimum)
56-75 miles from Museum Center - $50 (3 program minimum)
76-100 miles from Museum Center - $65 (4 program minimum)
101-125 miles from Museum Center - $80 (4 program minimum)
- Programs are available to schools, daycare centers, pre-schools, libraries, community centers, church groups, scouts, summer camps, and more.
Early Childhood Programs
Maximum of 24 participants per program
Minimum age requirement of 3 years.
Elementary & Secondary
Maximum of 30 participants.
Scheduling and Payment
- Payment or signed purchase order is required 2 weeks prior to programs.
- All programs require 15-45 minutes of set-up and take-down time.
- Consecutive programs booked on the same day should be scheduled with at least 15 minutes between programs.
- Late cancellation fee of $35 if cancelled within 2 business days of program.