For family nights, field days, fairs and more!
Love our Programs-on-Wheels but looking for something less structured? Exploration Stations provide hands-on, stop-and-go, informal learning perfect for family nights, field days or fairs. Book one or more stations, available in a variety of science and social studies topics, for your next event. You provide the tables and we'll provide materials and activities for people of all ages to explore at their own pace.
See how our programs align with the Ohio Revised Academic Science and Social Studies Standards as well as Next Generation Science Standards and National Social Studies Academic Standards.
Early Childhood (Grades Pre K–K)
- 3...2...1... Blast Off
- Coral: A Colorful Community
- Dino Dig
- Snug as a Bug
Elementary & Secondary Science Exploration Stations
- Animal Identification: The Science of Skulls (4th-8th)
- Awesome Animal Adaptations (1st-8th)
- Bats (1st-8th)
- Chemistry in Your Hands (1st-8th)
- Coral: A Colorful Community (1st-4th)
- Digging for Dinosaurs (1st-4th)
- Evolution of Diversity (2nd-8th)
- Experimenting with Physical Science (3rd-8th)
- Exploring Nano Science (4th-8th)
- Forces of Nature (1st-5th)
- Forensics: The Science of Crime (4th-8th)
- Geology Rocks (3rd-8th)
- Incredible Insects (1st-6th)
- Superheroes of STEMville (4th-8th)
- The Reasons for the Seasons (1st-5th)
Elementary & Secondary Social Studies Exploration Stations
- Impact of Inventions (1st-8th)
- Lewis and Clark (1st-8th)
- Liberty on the Border (3rd-8th)
- Lotions, Potions and Strange Notions (2nd-6th)
- The Underground Railroad (3rd-8th)
- Transportation Transformations (1st-6th)
- Uncovering Egypt (2nd-8th)
- Walking City (2nd-8th)
- When Two Worlds Met (1st-6th)
Valerie Horobik, Director, Programs-on-Wheels
(513) 287-7000 ext. 7166
Pricing and Reservations
Fill out the Programs on Wheels Reservation form or call (513) 287-7021 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., for more information or to book your program.
$310 for 2 hours
$155 for each additional hour
* Same program, same day
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide.DOWNLOAD NOW
Get the latest news about Teacher Preview Nights, gallery and exhibit guides, new special exhibitions, teacher resources, professional development opportunities and so much more!SIGN UP TODAY
Send us your photos!
If you send us a high-resolution photo of a Museum Center Learning Lab or Programs-on-Wheels program that was presented in your classroom, and we decide to use your photo for publication, we'll give you one FREE Learning Lab or Programs-on-Wheels program!
Email your photos, your name, name of your school, program title and program date to:
Tony Lawson email@example.com
Please note: to be considered for publication, all photos must be sent with photo release form for all non-Museum Center individuals in the photo. If the photo subject is a minor, a parent or legal guardian must sign the release. If your school has photo releases for each student on file, you do not need to submit a photo release form, just make a note that the school has permission on file.