Field Trip Request Form
Thank you for your interest in a field trip experience at Cincinnati Museum Center
As we continue to develop and open new galleries for you and your students to explore, there are select times when adjacent galleries may be temporarily unavailable in order for museum improvements to occur. Please see the current list of unavailable galleries and dates below.
Groups may not exceed 40 total guests. In order to maintain social distancing, group reservations will be split into smaller groups of 10 people or less and will be scheduled to enter experiences at different times.
Groups must follow all Cincinnati Museum Center rules and regulations, including COVID-19 protocols. Information on how to prepare for your visit can be found here: https://www.cincymuseum.org/visit-updates/.
Cincinnati Museum Center is open Thursday – Sunday from 10a.m. to 4p.m.
The following experiences are not available for groups:
- Robert D. Lindner Family OMNIMAX® Theater
- The Children’s Museum
- Lunch tables
School Group Rates
|Holocaust & Humanity Center||$10||$5||N/A|
*Museum Admission includes access to Museum of Natural History & Science and Cincinnati History Museum.
Save 20% when you experience two or more attractions in one day!
|Holocaust & Humanity Center & National Underground Railroad Freedom Center Combo Ticket||$18||$10||$16|
- All groups are required to make a reservation.
- At this time, we are taking reservations for groups of 40 people or less.
- To speak with a reservation specialist please call our group sales line at (513) 287-7021.
- If your requested dates, times or programs are already fully booked, then a specialist will contact you for alternate options.
- In order to qualify for group/school pricing, a group is defined as a minimum of 15 paying visitors with a reservation at least two weeks in advance.
- Submitting this form DOES NOT confirm your reservation.
- You will receive an e-confirmation within 4 business days with details about your group visit once your reservation is confirmed.
- If you do not receive your e-confirmation within 4 business days, please check your spam folder and then contact a reservation specialist at (513) 287-7021.
Payment and cancellations
- We are not currently accepting deposits. Payments with a credit card, check or purchase order are due one week before your visit.
- Changes to scheduled activities or numbers made less than 48 hours before your visit or the day of the visit may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility. Call if your plans change.
- For cancellations due to inclement weather or emergency closings, please call (513) 287-7021 as soon as possible prior to your visit date and time to leave a cancellation message.
Do you have questions or are you having trouble with the form?
Please call (513) 287-7021 for assisstance.