Two weeks before your field trip:
- Did I receive my confirmation email after I made the reservation?
- Did I arrange reliable transportation?
- Did I submit my payment (credit card, check or purchase order) to Cincinnati Museum Center at least one week in advance?
- Did I arrange for our method of payment through my school administration?
- Did I explain any specific accommodations we need?
- Did I give the reservationist my e-mail address so I can receive my reminder e-mail?
- Do we need to adjust our itinerary for any reason?
- NOTE: Itinerary changes made less than 48 hours before your field trip may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility.
Before you leave for your field trip:
- Do I have my reservation number?
- Have I thoroughly read over my confirmation letter?
- Do I have my exact count of students and adults?
- Have I relayed our itinerary and chaperone duties to all of my chaperones by completing and passing out the chaperone forms?
- Do my students know which chaperone they are assigned to stay with during the visit?
- Have I completed the check-in slip attached to my confirmation letter?
Arriving for your field trip:
- We arrive 20 minutes prior to our first scheduled activity.
- Our bus pulls up and lets everyone off before parking. (Buses are free, other vehicles pay $6.)
- I take my completed check-in slip to the box office.
- I pass out wristbands to adult chaperones.
- Our whole group will hear about the rules of the museum.
- Cancellations within 48 hours may result in suspension of visiting privileges or grant eligibility.
- Not showing up for your scheduled visit is subject to a charge of 100% of the total reservation.
Get the latest news about Teacher Preview Nights, gallery and exhibit guides, new special exhibitions, teacher resources, professional development opportunities and so much more!SIGN UP TODAY
Find everything you need to know about educational programs, field trip planning, professional development and other educational opportunities that are offered at Union Terminal as well as in the community in our Educator’s Guide.DOWNLOAD NOW